THE SUPERPROFESSORS

WHAT IS BLOG?
Imagen relacionadaA blog is a help or a productive tool for the students, people that want to learn, teachers, etc the English language.   

This blog is a support for all people because the people can learn English through a creative  from like: Different activities, games, readings, interesting biographies, new vocabulary, etc.
Our blog is educational focused on teaching a second language, in this case, English.







WHY ARE BLOGS IMPORTANT IN EDUCATION?
Imagen relacionadaAt the present time, because of technological advances, the blogs are an educational tool for the students and the teachers.
Many teachers create a blog with the purpose of  teaching a second language as a different method so that they can help the students. With the blog, the students can do a variety of activities in English in a calm, relaxing and funny form.
On the other hand, these blogs provide a better communication and interaction between the teachers and students.







OUR POSITIVE LIFE EXPERIENCES.

Imagen relacionada


EXPERIENCES BY LINA:
  • I study a degree in modern languages at La Salle university. I see 6 subjects but the most difficult it’s called Quantitative education research. The last week, I had to do an assignment, this work was very, very hard but I did my homework and delivered it on time but, I thought that my homework was a bit badly done. Then, this week, the teacher gave me the score and I obtained a 4.4.
    I’m always very insecure but, I must change this part of me.
  • Once, I was walking in my neighborhood near my house. I felt a little tired so I watched the floor. When I focused on the floor I saw a fifty thousand bill so I looked, at all the people in case the owner found out but I didn’t find the owner. Then, I went to buy thing for my mom. That day, I thought that in anytime I could find a surprise and change my mood.


EXPERIENCES BY DIEGO:
  • When we started the semester, the teacher of French  said that we should buy a book for the class. I thought those books were too expensive to buy. Then, I felt very worried because in my work they still hadn’t paid me the salary yet. I didn’t know What to do… But I remembered that I met a sixth semester student, who sold me the most economic book. Now, I can use the book to learn better in the French class.




Resultado de imagen para leonardo da vinci
VOCABULARY LEONARDO DA VINCI.

  • The world belonged to all honest people.
  • It’s necessary to behave very well to go to the party.
  • My guest is noisy enough to speak with the house’s owner.
  • The roof is too high for me.
  • I have some knots in my back.

  • And his cleverness was enough to win
  • The paintings were of the Renaissance
  • There were thinkers looking for a solution
  • The Childhood is the sweetest stage in life
  • Leonardo lived Surrounded by loved
  • The valleys were as beautiful as dreams
  • The treasure was hidden somewhere
  • Perhaps he says  the truth
  • Certainly they had fun
    CONVERSATION ABOUT LEONARDO DA VINCI

    • Lina: Hello Diego, How are you?
    • Diego: Hi Lina, Fine thanks, and you?
    • Lina: Fine thanks, Emm, Did you have the homework of History?
    • Diego: Yes, I did. Why?
    • Lina: Because I lost History. The final exam was about Leonardo Da Vinci, wasn’t it?
    • Diego: Yes, it was.
    • Lina: Leonardo was born on 15 April 1452, wasn’t he?
    • Diego: Yes, He was. He was a painter, an artist, a great thinker,  a lecturer, a writer, an inventor, a sculptor, an engineer and an architect and he was very interested in nature.
    • Lina: With whom he started to paint?
    • Diego: He started to paint with the sculptor Andrea Verrocchio.
    • Lina: How many countries lived Leonardo?
    • Diego: He grow in Florence but he could traveled and worked in Milan, Roma, Italy, France.
    • Lina: What was the best important inventions and paintings made by Da Vinci?
    • Diego: He made the parachute, the car, the helicopter, La Mona Lisa, The last diner, The vitruvian man, the perfect city among others.
    • Lina: What do you think about Leonardo Da vinci?
    • Diego: He was the best inventor and artist of the world. Also, The world could evolve thanks to his inventions. As well, The best paintings from around the world were made by him.  Finally, I would like to be as smart as he was.

    Resultado de imagen para vida de da vinci


    LEONARDO DA VINCI AND HIS LIFE.
  • Leonardo Da Vinci was a great thinker, an inventor, a sculptor, a writer, an engineer, an architect, an artist, etc. Because of his childhood, he was very interested in nature. He saw the nature and then he wondered, How can use the nature for solving human problems?
    Leonardo through of his inventions and his multiple talents, he possessed qualities that allowed him to emerge in a positive way in the world. Therefore, he liked play with the numbers and words. This helped him create new inventions for the world. On the other hand, Da Vinci was very polite, generous and very kind. As well, he liked horses and riding. Some writers said that he was very strong and attractive man so he had a beautiful long hair. Leonardo change the world through his paintings and inventions.

    Leonardo Da vinci was the best inventor of  the Renaissance era. He allowed through his inventions, his knowledge, his works, his paintings, his thoughts that many people of the world be inspired to follow in his footsteps and his ideas. He was a clear example of a person who achieved their goals, and thanks to that people at the present time  have researched and advanced in many of his creations, including his paintings. However it is not a secret that Leonardo was born in the wrong time, because at that time it was not possible to made them.
    Thanks to Da Vinci, we can appreciate the art that left us, such as La Gioconda, the last dinner, the vitruvian man, La monalisa, among others. Also in matters of inventions, he brings us and the history of the air screw, the car, the helicopter, the perfect city, the parachute, among others We can take and learn from Leonardo Da Vinci the Renaissance man.

Comentarios